Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
• Make a donation
• Sign up to our campaign
• Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect your personal information without your permission
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To ensure the records we collected through donation or our campaigns are accurate.
• To email you with news and information about FUEL and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To ensure whether the user is receiving the appropriate and relevant information or not.
Privacy of our email lists
• Our mailing database will be updated when individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements. This database is a high authenticated for us. This is not for sale to any third party.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by FUEL when you use our website. These will be placed on your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
- User can configure the browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, a user can accept/reject all cookies and get notified when a cookie is sent. Cookies saved as per the user’s online behavior.
External Web Services
- We display content within our web pages via external web services. E.g. to display video we use YouTube.
As we embed these domains on our website, we cannot prevent these sites from collecting information on your use.
- The site contains links to other websites for the benefit of its visitors. FUEL is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to you by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. before you disclose any information to such websites It is important that you review the privacy policies of all websites you visit.
please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org