FUEL Aptitude Championship 2019-20
Every Student With Equal Education And Career Opportunities
FUEL TEAM WITH DR. A.P.J. KALAM“FUEL should work to reduce the gap between the urban and rural students to make them the flag bearers of VISION 2020.”
- A message by Dr. A.P.J Kalam to the FUEL team.
In all these years of our existence, we have been able to bring about the following quantifying changes, for the better
- Worked with 3000+ schools and college across India.
- Touched & changed lives of more than 8,50,444 students
- Educonnect project is being run in 11 states of India
- Oxfam –Youth Action International Partner
- Young Social Innovator Award by Action for India forum Led by Sam Patrioda Advisor to PM of India
- Ashoka – International Fellowship to founder
- Unltd India- Recognized Level 3 Investee(Highest level).
- Partner of tGelf- The Global Education and Leadership Foundation,Delhi.
- Appreciated by noted scientist and former President of India, Hon.Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Selected as one of Asia’s 100 most inspiring ventures by Foundation for Youth Social Entrepreneurship (FYSE), Beijing, China.
FUEL - Youth Outreach
Impact of FUEL's work
Educational information reaches grassroots
Scholarship funds reach to students in rural and
Rural teachers & students better informed
Help source for first-generation literates.
Bridges rural-urban digital divide
Helps rural India grow